Before Caffeine Patton shouts "Fist fuck! Fist fuck!"
During Midlife Crisis, Patton: "We've got a friend up here who's giving a demonstration of fist fucking if any of you are interested. Come on up, don't be shy."
Patton changes one of the lines in RV to "Buy that new Helmet record"
Right at the end of Be Aggressive Patton shouts "Cum in my mouth!"
After Introduce Yourself, Patton: "Thanks for dropping that load in my mouth"
Easy has a lot of microphone issues, then just before solo, Patton: "Ooo I love your middle finger, why don't you shove it up my ass buddy."
- Patton: This place is pretty spiffy. I remember last time we played here we played in an old porno theatre.
- Roddy: I did not know that.
- Patton: You didn't know that?
- Roddy: I thought it was Peabody's.
- Patton: Remember how bad it smelled?
- Roddy: Peabody's was that the porno...
- Patton: No it was a different place, I think it was called The Fantasy.
- Roddy: oh yeah
- Patton: Maybe it wasn't a porno place but it sure smelled bad.
- Roddy: It smelled like cum, and sweat, and cum, and sweat
- (Roddy repeats yelling "Cum, and sweat" over the first verse of Jizzlober. It sounds awesome.)
[Last they played Cleveland was at Phantasy Theatre, Lakewood on 16th January 1990
Before War Pigs, Patton: "I'd like to introduce Jim Martin on guitar. A man who works so hard he can't sweat."
War Pigs: The crowd sings the first verses. Patton deliberately sings badly in the "death and hatred to mankind" part. Bill then starts to play Let's Lynch The Landlord instead. Patton yells at Jim to do a solo.
After Let's Lynch finishes the drums for Edge Of The World start:
- Roddy: Let's not... Jim come back.
- Patton: Come back Jim I was only kidding.
- Bill: Jim's not gonna come back unless you all tell him you want him.
- Patton: Don't, you're giving him a boner, calm down.
- Jim: Hey man what the fuck do you want?