- Roddy: Ah ah Sweet sweet Paris
- Patton: Gay gay Paris. Everybody ok?! Alright let's kick things down a notch.
During Evidence, "OK I can't speak French but check out the Italian"
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Ok Paris, it's time for an old style chanson. You know what I'm talking about?
- Roddy: You all up for it Paris?
- Patton: Paris' up for anything, at all times!
- Roddy: Who said Paris doesn't like to rock?! Paris likes to rock!
- Patton: Paris also likes a good ballad.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Paris! Goddammit! It's the end of the road!
- Patton: This is it Paris
- Roddy: This is the end!
- Patton: This is it! Hey, first of all we'd like to thank you guys after oh I don't know, eleven fucking years, for coming out to see us, that's very fucking cool. And we hope you uh enjoyed it. And what else positive to I have to say tonight? Uh... Yeah, any good bands tonight? Anybody see any good bands?
- Roddy: I hear Joy Division over there, can you hear Joy Division? I guess Joy Division...
- Patton: No way! Joy Division is playing?
- Roddy: I can hear em playing right now.
- Patton: Well, you've wish.
- Roddy: Doesn't it sound like them?
- Patton: Is Joy Division playing today? Yeah, I didn't think so. Who have you seen that you like? Nobody, get the fuck outta here.
- Roddy: Le Horrors! Did anyone see Le Horrors today? The Horrors?