- Patton: You guys must have very good memories because we've been gone for 12 fucking years.
- Bill: Bet you remember the songs better than we do too.
- Patton: Thanks for your patience. Nice to see ya.
- Roddy: You look really good.
- Patton: You do. You guys got cuter. You used to have a beard right?
During Evidence, Patton: "Alright, you guys don't like English? Portuguese!"
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Ladies and gentlemen Mr Jon Hudson on guitar
- Roddy: Show em how it's done kid
Midlife Crisis, pause to let crowd sing, then the band starts as soon as they finish.
After Introduce Yourself:
- Patton: That was fun!
- Roddy: Thank you very much. ???. Thank you for hopping and singing and shouting.
- Patton: Helps? a bunch of old guys like us when you actually like the music.
- Roddy: We need it at this age, we need encouragement. It feels good, thank you very much. Yeah, I something like that, I Love You works great too.
- Bill:... support please
- Patton: I Love You is good.
- Roddy:... we love you, even better
- Patton: So what are you guys doin' after the show? I need a... I need an operation. We got any armature surgeons in the crowd? Medic?
Gentle Art lyrics changed to "Happy Birthday you Shizenhousen"
Before Just A Man, Patton: "We've got one more song for you. We hope you like it. We like it."
After return for encore, Patton: "Alright, you guys ready for something heavy? This is the heaviest tune we never wrote."
Before Take This Bottle:
- Patton: Danke Schoen. Alright this is the portion of the evening where we do requests.
- *crowd shouts*
- Roddy: Cowboy Song?
- Patton: Billy just told me that he heard Take This Bottle. Is that approved?
- Roddy: You like that number? It's kind of a little slice of Americana.
- Patton: Yeah yeah
- Roddy: If it's good for you guys, it's good for us. We like to do it at the end of the show.
- Patton: You guys have cowboys in Germany too, I mean...
- Roddy: Country and Western is big here
- Patton: It is, Truckstop. Remember Truckstop? You guys big Truckstop fans? They're great. Well this is deducted to fuckin' Truckstop. Dig it.