From Out Of Nowhere goodbye end changed to "Auf Wiedersehen"
- Patton: Feeling dark motherfucker
- Roddy: Good Evening. How're you guys doing? Fantastique. Ima loosen up just a little bit.
- Patton: Yeah, let your hair down dude.
- Roddy: Are we over dressed? I feel a little over dressed. We ok?
- Patton: I dunno, did you see the last band? Shizer. No, I don't mean the music, they were dressed errr
- Roddy: You guys are a little under dressed I'm gonna venture to say. But it's cool, we'll make do
- Patton: What do you guys think of the raving team? The racing team. Va va voom you dig?
Midlife Crisis pause, the crowd sings:
- Patton makes snoring noises, crowd claps in time.
- Patton: I just got a one euro coin thrown at me. One euro. Not a mark, a euro. How would you feel? Would you feel kind of cheap? Hey Fuck you, stop looking at me ok. This is for you. What would you feel if someone threw... If you were up here like dancing like a stripper and someone threw one euro at you? How would you feel? I know I'm asking a question that can't be answered by a fucking angry mob BUT I'll tell you this, it makes me feel pretty good. No no no, I don't need... One euro makes me feel good. I don't need any more, so don't fucking throw coins. And if you want to hear more music, you might want to shut the fuck up right now shut the fuck up. Shh. Shh. We're not gonna play unless you shut up. Ok ok keep doing that shit. Just keep doin' it if you want to be fucking... If you want to act all German...
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Yeah. Ok guys, time to get romantic ok. It's a festival I know that like eerrgh... I would guess that 80% of you guys are fucking in your tents right? How many people FUCK?! Does anybody ficken?
- Bill: How about 3%?
- Patton: Jesus, God, what are you doing when your camping at these festivals? What do you do? You don't mmm?
- Roddy: It's all wet and moist in those tents.
- Patton: Good God
- Roddy: We know, we know
- Patton: That's depressing. This song will teach you how to fuck ladies and gentlemen.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much, this is our final German show off our tour. This is it, we're saying bye to Germany, thanks for spending tonight with us. Very much.
- Patton: Yes indeed yes.
- Roddy: Been a nice tour of with y'all.
- Patton: You too, whatever it is that you do
- Roddy: All of ya
- Patton: Anyway, last song in Germany, Faith No More two point zero. New software, same old shit, enjoy, thank you for coming, bye bye.
On return for encore:
Patton: Thank you so much. Appreciate you staying around for uhh all these hours and listening to this bullshit. Ok, how about the racing team? What do the mean boo?
- Roddy: They're good.
- Patton: What do you mean boo? You were the same fucking assholes that were cheering them, I saw it, I was here. You love them. You do. Oh no oh oh so you're like all different people? Get the fuck out of here. How about Selina?
- Roddy: She a singer in that band?
- Patton: Va va voom
- Roddy: Here we go, be ready
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots of Fire.
Patton: Thank you so much for listening. Been a long night, we appreciate it.