After Caffeine, Patton: "Thank you. Where you guys all going? Get the fuck out you freeloaders!"
Before Cuckoo, Patton: "Everybody ok? It's about to get ugly in here..."
Just before Easy solo, Patton: "Give the guitar player some love... here he goes!"
In Midlife Crisis intro, Patton: "This song definitely deserves the cane"
Midlife Crisis pauses, let's crowd sing. Patton sings Seven Nation Army beat.
After Be Aggressive, Patton: "You fucking win Turku, you win!"
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Wow... Thanks for sticking around you fucking Finns.
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen this is the last show of the Faith No More tour this evening. This is the last one.
- Patton: This it?
- Roddy: Thank you very much for being here for us tonight.
- Bill: How the fuck about that huh?!
- Roddy: We would also like to say thank you very much to our wonderful crew who has helped us through this tour.
- Patton: Yeah they're not bad. Why don't you guys come out here and take a bow.
- (little jam, with elements of White Stripes)
- Roddy: Come on ladies and gentlemen they're a little bit shy.
- Patton: You chicken shits... Well they're all English so they're kinda puritans and stuff.
- Roddy: Yeah, little bit uptight...
- Patton: Yeah, little pasty, small dicky. On that note... speaking of small dicks! Put them hands up like this... side to side.
- Patton: This song starts out with a very famous Finnish hymn. Any of you guys religious out there?
- Roddy: Buy you're Finnish right?
- Patton: You're fucking Finnish so shut the fuck up, huh? I think you'll know this one. I think your parents probably taught it to you in school or you know, you may have had to sing it in church.
- Roddy: Try and feel it.
- Patton: You think? It's a little you know, it's a little angular... it's a little weird. It's very hard to count. Let's see what you can do ok? Ready?
Before This Guy's In Love With You:
- Patton: You guys got anything better to do? Is this thing on? Hey hey hey wait wait wait, now they're coming down. Look at these fucking assholes, what are they doing? Having a five star meal? How does fuck you sound?! Yeah yeah nice caviar yeah. Bring me some Foie gras bitch. What are they doing up there? I've been looking at em all night.
- Roddy: What do they do up there? Tell us.
- Patton: I would bungee jump if I were there...
- Roddy: Yeah we thought they were bungee jumping, it's not a bungee jump is it?
- Patton: It's not a bungee jump? So what is it?
- Roddy: They're just dining?
- Patton: They're drinking.
- Roddy: Does it cost a lot of money to go up on that thing?
- Patton: It's sounds like really vip.
- Roddy: Oh it's Finnish royalty?
- Bill: How come you guys aren't drinking? I haven't seen anybody with a drink.
- Patton: Yeah are you guys drinking out here?
- Roddy: Oh good.
- Patton: No you're not.
- Roddy: Thank god.
- Patton: Too many cameras.
- Bill: Raise your glass!
- Patton: Raise it! Water water water... jesus... it's ok, this one goes to those fuckheads over there.