Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Roddy: Thank you
- Patton: You guys having an ok time so far or you wanna go home?
- Roddy: Wow I didn't see you all before, look at all you guys
- Bill: One year ago.
- Patton: Yeah
- Bill: First time.
- Roddy: Yeah. Hey I didn't shave tonight in your honour
- Patton: Can you guys tell he didn't shave?
- Roddy: For you.
- Patton: He's trying to look like a Greek!
- Roddy: You hairy motherfuckers. That's good.
- Patton: Anyway I think maybe we'll come here every year and just be the house band what do you say huh?
- Roddy: You don't think they're sick of us?
- Patton: I don't give a shit man!
After Easy, Patton: "Bravi Athens. You sing better than me!"
- Patton: Thanks guys. Everybody still horny? You know what, you guys look so good I could eat souvlaki off your ass!
- Roddy: You guys like rats? Do you like rats?
- Patton: Rats!
- Roddy: Well we're gonna sing a song about rats.
- Patton: Songs about rats! This is dedicated to an old girlfriend of mine. Just think about me eating souvlaki off your...
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Athens! We just contacted by the American embassy. And um, there's an international incident. We have to play one more song. Yeah.
- Bill: Consolation... free McDonalds all over the stadium. Just go to McDonalds and you'll get a free hamburger.
- Patton: Yeah we're giving away free Big Macs. It's a joke! Don't you laugh in Greece?! Fuckers, laugh! Laugh! Very good, is that Lemmy? Anyway I wasn't lying about the last song part, we've gotta go people. Yeah.
- Bill: Who's buying me a drink afterwards? I ... get drunk.
- Patton: That's right. Ouzo and souvlaki baby. Let's end it on a good note. Let's end it on a good note.
On return for encore:
- Bill: One question. Does Ouzo taste good, with a Big Mac?
- Patton: We didn't know you guys would be so excited about McDonald's t-shirts.Yeah, sponsored by McDonald's!
- Roddy: You don't like McDonald's?
- Patton: Man McDonald's makes a fucking great Greek salad man.
- Roddy: ??? Greek yoghurt too.
- Bill: Who's eaten a McDonald's Greek salad, be honest.
- Patton: What are we doing, what are we doing? Oh! This is a tribute to the greatest Greek composer ever!
- Roddy: And it's not Giorgio Moroder
- Patton: It's not Moroder and it's nit Ronald McDonald. And it's not Theodorakis even though I love him.
On return for second encore, Patton: "We've gotta hurry, gotta hurry. They've got some important shit to do."
During Pristina intro Patton holds up a plate and smashes it on the first two chords.
After Pristina, Patton: "Opa! Thank you guys. See you next year."