Patton joined opening act Guano Padano for "Prairie Fire".
Danny DeVito joined the band on stage while they played Pills For Breakfast at the start of the encore.
- Patton: Thank you guys thanks you. Are we ok London, are we ok? If we're ok, if we're really ok, we might want to like, meditate together, is that ok? I mean look at us, look at us, we're like hippies from the west coast. You know what you gotta do to meditate don't ya? I need you to sing this note. Sing you motherfuckers.
- Patton: It's ok, you're just as old as us, fuck it
After Gentle Art:
- Bill: Nice to see some fellow senior citizens in the house.
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Roddy: I got a button on my computer that says "panic". So when something like that happens I push it, it's like magic.
- Patton: I wish I had that on my whole life. Hey you fuckers! You ok? I mean... how many times have we been here you guys, how many times have we been here? Would you guess, not enough fingers
- Roddy: Six?
- Patton: Six? Nahhh... at Hammersmith.
- Roddy: How many times have we been here, you guys know better than us?
- Patton: Yeah.
- Roddy: How many times?
- Patton: How many times? Speak English goddammit!
- Roddy: Two, two times.
- Patton: Two? Alright. Is this better than the last one?
- Roddy: Who was here at the last one? Who was here at the last Hammersmith show? Oh that's pretty good. So all you guys are new friends.
- Patton: Really? Oh so just look for the grey hair, that's all you gotta do.
- Roddy: Well thanks for coming back, thank you.
- Patton: Anyway, awesome guys, last song! Let's do it right, put the fucking hands up.
Just A Man's usual big ending includes Patton singing Never Gonna Give You Up over Puffy's kickdrum.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thanks an awful lot London, you guys are real sweet. You guys have the first record?
- Bill: This is for you