Patton speaks Portuguese throughout.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: *Portuguese*. Too the bone. *Portuguese*. You know what I'm saying right?
- Roddy: Did you say something about Las Vegas?
- Patton: Hahaha. Yeah I did. I said why do we look more like we've been in Las Vegas, that's what it said.
- Roddy: Oh I thought you were prepping this song and you were like...
- Patton: Vegas man.
- Roddy: Do you like Las Vegas! Yeah!
- Patton: It's a very good translation don't you think? It's probably actually better than I actually said. My Portuguese sucks! Yes it does!
- Roddy: No, no Mike Patton.
- Patton: Yes Si
On return for encore:
Roddy: Why do you clap for something like that. He's a good drummer. Yes he is.
Ole ole ole sample before Chariots Of Fire