In the middle of Caffeine, Patton: "How's that for a train wreck. A big sticking train wreck, and it's only the first song."
In intro of The Crab Song, Patton: "Everybody say Niners! Go niners!!"
The Crab Song lyrics change, "...still love you so, I just want to shove that pick right up your asshole!"
Just before the heavy part of The Crab Song, Patton: "What's your major honey?"
- Roddy: Thank you very much. How are you guys? We haven't really taken the time to introduce ourselves, we're Faith No More, who are you guys? What I'm sorry I didn't hear you, what's your name?
- Patton: Hi Mr and Mrs Shippensburg, how're you doin'?
- Roddy: Good to meet ya, fuck yeah.
- Bill: How many people here smuggle cigarettes? Alright, you're all arrested.
- Patton: How many people smuggled in alcohol?
- Roddy: OK. Alright for you.
- Patton: Someone just threw a cigarette. I heard that if you smoke a cigarette in this building they will arrest you! That means handcuffs, that means jail, that means bail! Look look! He's smoking! (pointing at Jim) Strip search him!
Instead of singing the first verse of Easy, Patton urges people to search Jim because he's smoking! "What is the world coming too"
During Crack Hitler intro, Patton: "Anybody got anymore cigarettes?"
Before Sweet Dreams, Roddy: "It places the lotion in the basket. It places the lotion in the basket" - The Jizzlobber forest sounds sample plays but they play Sweet Dreams first.
Before A Small Victory:
- Patton: We don't know any Helmet songs, sorry. We could do our best?
- Roddy: Wouldn't it be cool to play a Ween song? Because Ween are from Pennsylvania. Does anyone know Ween in the audience? Do you know them?
- Bill: *plays bass riff that might be Ween?*
- Patton: That's good though. That gives us good intensive to learn one. But the next time we come back here, by God, we'll have a Helmet song to play for ya.
- Roddy: I'm not sure...
Before Let's Lynch, Roddy: "Thank you very much. This next song is by a jazz music band, by the name of the Dead Kennedys. You dig em? Cool cool cool."
During Why Do You Bother?, Roddy: "Everyone wave. Let's wave at each other. Cool, that's cool."