Before Midlife Crisis, Roddy: "I thought we were going to do another song... Fuck me... fuck me!"
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Roddy: "How're you guys doin', well? How do you like those seat huh!?"
- Patton: "You guys look so happy there in those seats! I like this nice straight like to the back, that's beautiful, so symmetrical"
After the "Going Gets Tough" part in the intro, Patton yells "Ween! Ween! Where are you?!"
Before Be Aggressive, Roddy: "Hey, have you guys ever been to that park near the museum. You know the park I mean, near the museum?"
Before Let's Lynch The Landlord:
- Roddy: "How those seats holding up? pretty good? Hate the fucking seats man, I hate the fucking seats."
- Patton: "The seats of gotta go man"
- Roddy: "Call me crazy, I hate em"
- Patton: "Do they have shows here regularly? Do people always sit down and do that kinda thing or what? Just curious eh. Call me an asshole... I'm just tryin'a get to know ya!"
- Roddy: "Ass hole"
"Nearly 200 members of the audience" joined the band on stage in the encore
During The Crab Song:
- Patton: "You guys made it up on stage, you deserve a trophy. Look, here's a sock, here's another sock. Hey you got a sock man what more do you want huh? The hat? Fuck you, you've got a Pink Floyd shirt on buddy. Look at this, look what we've got going here, isn't this cute. Look at how everyone's staying behind that monitor line, isn't that funny. There we go, that's much better.
- Roddy: No, don't touch
There are hundreds of people on stage - Patton isn't singing much, Roddy sings some, guitar drops out after "standing in the rain" part... bass and drums and keys mostly keep going.