Before Last Cup Of Sorry, Patton: "Top of the morning to ya Melbourne"
Before Home Sick Home:
- Patton: "I feel this sort of distance between Faith No More and Melbourne right now."
- Roddy: "Close that gap"
- Patton: "It's a bit of a vibe"
- Roddy: "We want to be with you people. Are you with us?"
- Patton: "Coz I feel a wall here"
- Roddy: "The man feels a wall"
- Bill: "Do you guys like the blues?"
- Patton: "Do you want to hear Freebird?"
- Roddy: "I don't think they do."
- Patton: "I think they wanna hear Tina Arena"
- Roddy: "I think they want to hear a little something else if you get my drift?"
- Patton: "What do you guy's smoke, you smoke Marlboro Lights? You smoke weeeed?"
Before King For A Day Patton says the band were asked to be the official band of the Olympics, said they'd think it over. They then ask why the Olympics have to be in Sydney? Tons of beautiful cities in the world, why Sydney? Or Melbourne?
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: "How're you people up in the balcony doin'? Are you alright up there?"
- Patton: "How's that guy with the really big beard up there, why don't you stand up?"
- Roddy: "I see him, he's in the middle right?"
- Patton: "He's right in front of me right now you bearded motherfucker, stand up! Stand up man"
- Roddy: "That's one good looking man"
- Patton: "wash that fuckin beard for christ's sake"
- Roddy: "Bear country"