Before Caffeine, Patton: "Greetings, greetings. Hello, goodbye!"
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Patton: "Has everybody been shitting regularly?"
- Bill: "Not everybody I suspect."
- Patton: "I think at least half of you guys are lying and you're a little bit ashamed. I know someone who shit, and it was only as big as his fingernail. She wasn't embarrassed. So I think you've got a problem."
Chinese Arithmetic has a telephone sample in the beginning.
RV lyrics changed, "cars don't rust here in Tempe, my pants fall down..."
Before Introduce Yourself, Patton: "Ladies and gentlemen superstar drummer Mike Bordin."
Crack Hitler starts with a lot of stupid "boing" samples.
- Bill: "How many people in here would like a free beer? How many people would like free beer all night long? I'm offering a free beer all night long to whoever comes up and takes a sht on stage. How about it?"
- Patton: "Free beer all night. Shit on the stage. What do you say? Any takers? Get your ass up here. This next song is dedicated to a couple of friends of ours and their brand new baby boy. Or is it a girl?"
On returning for encore:
- Patton: "Roddy, somebody threw a rubber at you."
- Roddy: "Thanks"
- Patton: "You're building up quite a collection aren't ya?"
- Roddy: "Yeah, I've never used one of these before, but ah, I'll keep it just in case, thanks."
During Sweet Dreams, Patton: "Shut up and have some chocolate!"
During A Small Victory as the first "it shouldn't bother me no" Patton just says "Roddy" and let's Roddy sing it.