Before Caffeine, Patton: "Awww yes sir. Hello! Peace and love."
- Patton: Wow. Everybody ok. We're starting to wake up. You gotta realise we're a bunch of old men, it's past our bed time.
- Roddy: Old old men
During Last Cup Of Sorrow someone invades the stage and sings, Patton: "My long lost Swedish cousin. OK the song's over! Give me that, now go back to bed. Have another beer, I'll see you at the family reunion next year alright? You did great. Give him a fucking hand! My cousin Beavis."
Midlife Crisis pauses, but the crowd doesn't sing. Band doesn't say anything before starting again.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you you sexy fucking Swedes. Sweaty Swedes. Svelte Swedes. You want to help me out?
- Roddy: You sticky pungent Swedes.
- Patton: Stinky Swedes!
- Roddy: Sweaty, stinky!
- Patton: What are you doing back there? He wants to say you smokey Swedes, that's from the drummer back there. He plays with Ozzy Ozbourne.
- Roddy: You smoky Swedes
- Patton: Alright one more song, you sons of bitchin' Swedes
In the last "you're burning me" Patton pauses and plays the Ole Ole Ole sample. The band jams a little too it before finishing.
Patton: Thanks for staying up so late. Very nice to see you, Faith No More, ciao bye!
On returning for encore:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for your hand claps!
- Patton: Thank you... Alright anybody seen a good band today besides... well... Who's the best band that played today... (crowd: Faith No More!) Fuck you. And you know what, you should take that sign and you know... you know where to put it...
- Roddy: What was that rap band? The girl band... the little rap band?
- Patton: Little Marvels
- Roddy: Did anyone see Little Marvels?
- Patton: I wanted to see them, I thought they might be pretty good.
- Roddy: You saw Little Marvels? Good show?
- Patton: You saw them? What did you think? Swedish rap?
- Roddy: You guys are the fucking kings of it. I don't doubt it. I don't doubt Little Marvels was the shit.
- Patton: Wait wait wait... Who was playing when we were about to go on? Some weird fucking Swedish dude, singing like Michael Jackson, man, he was amazing. You guys don't seem to approve but we liked it, this next song is for him.
Before We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Hey fuckers, hey, you, fuckers, you. You got a choice, ok? We're thinking about playing two songs, your decision. A: Ugly In The Morning... yeah great. B: We Care A Lot. Fuck you... fucking assholes. Shit! Goddamn it!
During We Care A Lot intro, Roddy: "You Swedes you love the pop!, Patton: Give the people what they want, you know what I'm saying?"
Patton: That my friends is all she wrote, thank you for listening!