Before Evidence, Patton: "Moscow! Nice to see ya. Nice to see all'r'ya. Been a while, thanks for coming. Hang on a sec I've got a phone call... You guys ready for a little romance in Moscow?"
In the Evidence intro, Patton: "damn you guys are sexy!"
During Evidence Patton passes the mic around trying to get the crowd to sing verses in Russian.
After Chinese Arithmetic, Patton: "Thank you. Hey where did my cane go? Hope that didn't hurt anybody."
Before Easy, Patton: "This one's for the VIPs up there, who paid five times extra. You deserve it."
After Easy, Patton: "You fuckers can sing!"
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Are we still ok Moscow? I see some people hanging from the rafters, that's always a good sign.
- Roddy: Ah yes look at you.
- Patton: How's the weather up there you rich motherfuckers!
- Bill: How is the weather down there?
- Patton: Yeah how is the weather down here in the real world?
- Roddy: It's summer in Moscow!
- Patton: Wait a sec Roddy. I gotta say. The start of the show. Fuck Tzar. I don't think I've ever seen a kid that young at any concert in my life.
- Roddy: Thank you for coming young man.
Midlife Crisis pauses, allows crowd to sing. Patton does Popcorn before the band starts again.
Zombie Eaters has a false start, Jon has guitar troubles, Patton: "Give it to em Jonny boy"
In Be Aggressive intro, Patton: "It's time to party, Russian style hahaha"
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Moscow. Moscow... Alright how about we end on a positive note, what do you say huh?
- Bill: You want to end on a negative note, is that what you're trying to tell us?
- Patton: I can't hear a word you're saying man.
- Bill: They didn't look like they want to end on a positive note.
- Patton: I guess not, you guys want to end on some violence and bloodshed or what?
- Roddy: You like the bad notes?
- Patton: Come on... Violence is so 1998.
- Roddy: We're old men up here we like the good notes.
- Patton: Come on guys come on. Let's fucking have a nice fucking Russian volsor? to end the show right. You're gonna leave in a good mood when we do this shit.
- Roddy: Smiles everyone smiles. There's children in the house.
* weird little blues jam thing *
- Patton: Alright you feel better already right? That got in your fucking blood right? Your stomach's just going crazy right now... oh oh oh... You're in trouble now Russians...
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for your kindness.
- Bill: You guys make us feel like we're back with a bunch of old friends. Thank you.
- Patton: Strange but true. On that note...
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots Of Fire.
Before We Care A Lot:
- Patton: *cough noises* You guys speak my language... *yeah* How about you kid, can you do it? Look at me, look at me... Look... I just want you to look... See me... Who knows how to talk to kids? Now, do this... Do this... Look at me! *herrr*
- Roddy: Good, good good
- Patton: That's all I'm asking man...
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy: Thank you very very much. We went upstairs, we started to do our little things, then we said no let's go back. Let's be heroes! Ladies and gentlemen here we are. We're going to do an older song that we wrote a long time ago. Some of you may be familiar with it, some not.
- In intro, Patton: "Slow down tiger."