- Patton: Thank you!
- Bill: I have to say, this is the best audience we've seen yet. Thanks!
- Patton: He ain't lying. It's raining, it's late, and you guys are very fucking patient! And we appreciate it. Let's kick it down a notch.
During Evidence intro, Patton: "I wish I had 60,000 of these to give to each and every one of you"
During Evidence Patton tries to get the crowd to sing verses in Polish.
After, Patton: "Amazing work. Too bad nobody speaks Polish."
During Easy intro, Patton: "Nice song for a rainy night huh?"
Before Midlife Crisis, Patton: "Wow. How about a little autobiographical number?".
The crowd chants "Faith No More, Faith No More!", Roddy responds with "Poland! Poland!"
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings, band pauses longer, no cover.
After Be Aggressive, Patton: "You win Poland!"
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: My goodness!
- Roddy: All of you behaved very very well.
- Patton: You behaved very well.
- Roddy: Good Poland!
- Patton: You're not gonna get a spanking tonight.
- Bill: Unless you want one of course.
- Patton: Who wants a spanking?
- Roddy: Naughty naughty Poland.
- Bill: How many of you guys are seeing us for the first time?
- Patton: Liars!
- Bill: You're older than you're telling...
- Patton: No really really really? Can you stop for a sec. How many of you people have seen us for the first time tonight?
- Roddy: So that means we're seeing you all for the first time too?
- Bill: Where's all of our old friends then from Katowice?
- Patton: Yeah...
- Roddy: I'd like to know more importantly, who has see us before? OK...
- Patton: 50 people hahaha, but hey hats off to you
- Roddy: We thought we were popular!
- Patton: Let's end this shit on a good note, hands in the air like this...
After Just A Man:
- Roddy: Bless your Polish hearts! Thank you very much.
- Patton: Insane, thank you guys.
- Roddy: Thank you so so so so much. What a delightful Polish audience you've been, thank you.
- Patton: So we stopped the rain, see? It's the power of music! Something like that... Hey uh... anybody see any other bands today? Bullshit come on, I wanted to see some bands today, I couldn't see em. I saw one song of Madness and they were great. Madness, thumbs up. Come on metal heads, thumbs up. Another band we also want to see is Q-Tip, but we can't see em so give em thumbs up.
- Bill: How about that Katy Perry huh?
- Patton: That's a big what... Any other bands you want to shout out?
- Roddy: M83!
- Patton: M83, one in the morning. We can't see em but give em a thumbs up, thumbs. Anybody we should give a thumbs down to? We're asking you not telling you we're asking you. Who did you hate today? Yeah ok... carry on...