Patton appears to have hurt his leg. He was struggling through this set. He has been using a cane since Download Festival. According to Roddy
(via Twitter) account he "pulled a tendon".
After From Out Of Nowhere:
- Roddy: Good evening!
- Bill: It's nice to be back. It's nice to see some good friends here.
Before Caffeine, Patton: "Everybody ok? Let me hear you squeal like a fucking pig then."
During Easy intro, Patton: "It's just that kind of a night"
Before Cuckoo For Caca:
- Patton: Who's wallet is this? Hang on guys hang on. I got, I got a fucking baby mixer. What else do we have? Ein service vom pierre fabre pharma. Oh oh, somebodies a drug addict!
- Roddy: Who's is it, raise your hand.
- Patton: You don't need those drugs anyway. Yeah. Germans are so honest. Which one do we trust.
- Roddy: Lost the wallet?
- Patton: This is a fucking bank man! This bitch is rich! Alright, you come find me later. Red wallet... I'm gonna marry you. Who's is it really? Does anybody recognise it? Let's see if there's any money... Actually she ain't rich. Keys too? You need a car?
- Roddy: I'm good.
- Patton: Who's ever this is, it's gonna be right there come fucking get it. And the car keys? Shove 'em up your ass.
Midlife Crisis pauses in the middle, the band start as soon as the crowd stops singing.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Nice one
- Patton: Everybody still ok? Are you sure about that? I know there's lots to do tonight here in Berlin. I think ahh Simple Minds or Simple Red or a Simple Piece Of Shit is playing? Yeah... you're not fans? No? You guys don't like simple things huh? You're kind of a complicated bunch? So how did you like Farmers Market from Norway? How about Zool from Italia? Those guys are old friends of ours, we're glad that you like them. And now we're gonna do our best to put you sleep... so check this shit out!
Before Carnival In Rio, Patton: "Deutschland! How's it going? We've got one more song. Why are you booing you haven't even heard it yet? What if it's a good song? I ain't gonna be Heino, but we'll do our best."
Before Mark Bowen:
- Patton: Is that what you want to hear? Nein!!!
- Roddy: You want to hear Mark Bowen!
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much.
- Roddy: Twitter! Twitterific! Hey are you guys still fucking awake? Are or you just yelling because you think you have to yell? You don't have to yell! You can go to the the park, and have a fucking gelato and be totally ok... But you're sitting here yelling! And we thank you for it.