Before Caffeine, Roddy: "Hallo! Everybody good? Super super!"
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen you like the hard rock? Do you like the white wine and cool jazz? I thought so.
- Bill: We'll get back to the hard rock in a second.
- Patton: Yeah you like hard rock... check this shit out...
Near the end of Easy, Patton: "Couple of dancers ain't bad"
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Anybody else want to come here and make a fool of themselves. It's totally worth it. Hey! I forgot we're playing a concert. Are you having fun?
- Roddy: Thank you very much. Look at you. Just look at you people.
- Patton: Just look at you! You know what? I'd fuck ya.
- Roddy: I'll would fuck you, yes I would.
- Patton: Bill?
- Bill: All at once.
- Patton: You guys into gang bangin'? How about uh how many people are here? 40,000? 40,000 on one! Bitch!
The band pause in the middle of Midlife Crisis, the crowd doesn't sing. Patton: "How does the next verse go? You know, this is a reunion tour, we haven't played together in 12 years. Yeah yeah so, can you understand that sometimes the memory goes with an old man? Yeah yeah yeah so the next verse, you gotta do it. I can't fucking remember. I can remember my grocery list. I can remember my father's birthday. But I can't remember this next fucking verse. So I'm thinking, I'm gonna give the band you know a cue and they're gonna come in and you're gonna do the verse. Or actually technically it would be the chorus. In musical terms. Are you guys ok with that? You're not too fucking hammered? You're not too fucking damaged from all the horrible metal bands that are playing this festival? Not gonna name names. Do we have a fucking agreement here? Coz you gotta cover me man you gotta cover me. Otherwise I'm gonna look like an idiot. I mean more of an idiot than I already look like, ok? Here we go... You're!!! (song starts, crowd sings) - "oh, ok, I think I remember it now."
Before Just A Man, Patton: "You guys are still here? Thank you for staying. And thank you for listening. You're gonna get some Las Vegas shit here right now."
On returning for encore, Roddy: "Ladies and Gentlemen you've been a beautiful audience thank you very much. We've got a couple more songs for you thank you so much for paying attention to us."
End of show, Patton: "Well goddamn you made it too the end thank you so much for listening. Faith No More two point zero."