Patched together from YouTube videos. Couldn't confirm This Guy's or Chariots of Fire.
Lily Allen played Hurricane Festival, on 21st June which may have prompted Patton covering "Fuck You" in Chinese Arithmetic intro.
After Land of Sunshine:
- Patton: How are we out there, everything ok? It's nice to see you after uhh... oh I don't know, twelve fucking years! How many of you guys got kids now? Anybody divorced?
- Roddy: Anybody gone through rehab?
- Patton: Rehab? Anybody... oh look at that guy. Well, you look much better for it.
Midlife Crisis pauses in the middle, but the crowd doesn't really sing:
- Patton: That's all you got. I mean look we're not fucking Paul Mccartney or anything. Or ah... who else is playing at this festival? We're not the Pixies! Pixies were good! Pixies were actually, the only good band I saw today. That's me, what do I know? But what's a really shitty band that played today. Anybody?
- Roddy: Really shitty.
- Patton: Really shitty. Oh you want me to throw it away. No, I want talk about the shitty band.
- Roddy: I'm not gonna mention that band.
- Patton: You're not gonna do that? See I'd like to do that. Um... Um... Um... (Midlife Crisis starts again)
After Epic/Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Alright
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being such a wonderful audience.
- Patton: You have been!
- Bill: Actually I think you guys have been better than us, so thanks.
- Patton: Sometimes the audience is better than the band, and this is one of those occasions, so give yourself a round of applause.
- Roddy: Yah! Super!
- Patton: In that case we're gonna take you right to Vegas right now. Las Vegas!