- Roddy: Like an old friend. An old hippy friend. We're from San Francisco. Good afternoon hippies.
- Patton: Enjoy the show hippies!
- Patton: Alright you guys feel like making love? How many of you guys have fucked already today. Oh shit... Especially all you dudes... frigid. Come on, any cute girls fucked today? Well hopefully this will help ya.
- During Evidence Patton tries to get people from the crowd to sing verses in Danish. No-one can, "You don't speak Danish, where are you from the fucking moon?"
- Patton: Everybody ok? Just making sure. Gonna be a long night!
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Play it! Play it guitar guy play it!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Thank you very much, you doing ok? You look fucking great. You've aged very well.
- Patton: You guys are much cuter than twelve years ago.
- Roddy: Fucking hot.
- Patton: You smell better too.
During Midlife Crisis the band pause, let the crowd sing. Very long pause, the the chords for I Started A Joke start, then stop, Patton: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Jon Hudson on guitar. You guys remember a band called Guns'n'Roses? Looks a little different huh? He's gotten cuter too!"
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Now will the real Jon Hudson stand up
- Patton: These guys are having a bit of a fight, it's just like old times!
- Bill: I don't think anybody could hear what he was saying
- Patton: Go on, tell em Mike, tell the whole crowd.
- Jon: Our fucking rock star drummer out here has to pull a power trip and throw sticks around the stage like a big man. Ozzy on the brain.
- Patton: Oh man it just dropped like 40 degrees in this bitch.
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen it's what we do.
- Patton: We do this pretty well. You wanna see him throw down? We something to calm down right now ok? Fucking fireworks up here, a little pyro. Alright Roskilde, it's all good. No worries. The Bee Gees are in the place.
- Roddy: Smiles everyone.
- Patton: Smiles, peace and love.
- Roddy: Yes.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Roskilde! You made it twelve years, you can make it one more fucking song.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Roskilde thank you. Faith No More two point oh. Five guys one cunt. Stick around, love ya.
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen of the fantastical Roskilde festival thank you very much. Magical magical people that you are. Fire breathing dragons, flying carpets, Roskilde!
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots Of Fire.
Ole Ole Ole sample ends the show too.