Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Bravo bravo bravo
- Patton: Maybe one of you guys could come up here and do it better huh? Well look, uh, I could be wrong about this, guys, correct me, but when we were a "real band", the last show we played was in Portugal! ?? OK right, close enough?
- Bill: Who was there?
- Roddy: Really, you were all there?!
- Patton: Really, the place seated 25 thousand. Liar! You weren't there. No no, you bought that shirt off, you know, some Vietnamese site on ebay. Yeah. It's ok though. I guess the CD aren't good enough my friend. Hey why are you wearing a gas mask? Maskia, porque? Oh you don't want to get germs?! Look at this guy! He looks like King Kong, and he's worried about germs. Did you see him. Yeah you! It's for the germs.
- Roddy: Are you calling us sick?
- Bill: (something about Swine flu)
- Patton: That's a man after my own heart. A contradiction with legs. Love you man. OK let's play. You're gonna love this shit.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Everybody ok? Todo? You know we're kind of emotional, coz this is the place where we, you know, hated each other the last time.
- Roddy: Where we broke up if you will.
- Patton: It must have had something to do with you guys, right? Nah, it's kinda mean, I shouldn't say that. OK, how many people really, of all these people, were here when we played. Seriously?
- Roddy: Last time?
- Patton: Thats thats... yeah. That's up to you.
- Roddy: Thanks for coming back.
- Patton: Yeah. Really. And, yell me something, were we fighting on stage... did we look unhappy or something, like? No?
- Roddy: Were we mean to each other? You can say if we were, he's nodding. Yes? We were?
- Patton: Did we suck?! Oh, that's overwhelming.
- Roddy: It was at the end of a very long tour.
- Patton: So, are we better now? Oh that was a cheap fucking question right there. Oh my goodness, you win a NEW CAR! We got one more song for ya.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thanks for having us
- Patton: It's not much but it's mais? I learnt that, mais.
- Roddy: Mais mais mais! You guys deserve some mais.
- Patton: Eto gramo?
Ole ole ole sample before Chariots.
Before Midnight Cowboy:
- Roddy: Let's have a little mood Chaz can we? A little mood thank you.
- Patton messes up the melodica part a lot
Before We Care A Lot:
- Patton: We've gotta redeem ourselves after that piece of shit.