Mic issues in Land Of Sunshine.
Before Digging The Grave:
- Roddy: Woooooo! Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen! This next song is a dedication...
- Patton: Hey guys. Hi! I forgot that I was in Serbia. This is what I do in my living room every day. So since we're in Serbia I'd like to dedicate this song to the new president! (Tomislav Nikolić)
Before Everything's Ruined:
- Roddy: Well goddamn Belgrade! Y'all are a lot of fun! We never knew, we've never been here before. Should of came a lot earlier yeah? It is what is is. Here we go!
- Patton: Aw yeah! Shout out to Karen Carpenter, rising up from the grave. Yeah!
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Thanks guys.
- Roddy: Thank you! What a sweet audience, thanks you guys.
- Patton: Sweet!
- Roddy: We appreciate it.
- Patton: They ain't sweet, they're fucking hot!
- Roddy: They're sweet, hot, ...
- Patton: Hot!
- Roddy: Sweet, hot and tight! Ugh!
- Patton: You guy's are kinda hot, can I get your phone number. I'm single man! Give me your phone number! I don't care what it, is as long as it's Serbian. I need a little shopska in here. Hey we've got one more song guys, we want to thank you for coming. That's the way it goes.
- Roddy: True dat. Belgrade.
- Roddy: Aww thank you guys.
- Patton: Very nice.
- Roddy: Super nice, thanks.
- Patton: OK... Now that I see what you look like, I, I mean, I think I still want your phone number. Is that cool? Give me that fucking phone number. Give me that number. Mmmm. I don't care. Any farm animals out there? You fucking. You little shit. Give me a number. Give me the fucking number. Give it. Give it. Give it.
Stripsearch does not have Chariots intro.