Before Evidence, Roddy: We are Suede!
Before Caffeine, Patton: And now back to the real Shawarma
Before What A Day, Roddy: Come on, let's fuck!
Before Get Out:
- Patton: Don't be shy Haifa. Don't be shy.
- Bill?: Haifa Haifa
- Patton: I know this is our first time here Haifa but don't be shy. We're not being shy, you don't be shy. Don't be shy either drummer boy, play the fucking song man. Quit fucking around.
Before Caralho Voador:
- Roddy: Hey Haifa, you got the bosa nova? You like the Police? How about Sting?
- Bill: How about Suede!
In the intro someone sings "oh god, gee, driving me mad" which might reference Suede's Metal Mickey.
During King For A Day Patton gets someone on stage to dance, "Are you a Chipendales dancer? Want to come up here and dance around?" At the end of the song during the noise jam Patton get's the crowd member to "make some fucking sounds" into the microphone.
Before Just A Man:
- Bill: Thank you very much. Anybody know what time it is?
- Roddy:... Time it is
- Patton: What time is it Bill?
- Bill: It's time for our last number of the evening.
- Roddy: No no it's true.
- Bill: We're sad too but they're making us come off right now. It's out of our hands.
- Roddy: I kinda want to leave.
- Bill: If you clap a lot when we finish we'll comes out and do another one.
At end of set:
- Patton: Thanks you guys. We'll be back soon.
- Bill: See you Saturday night, Tel Aviv!