- Patton: Hello! We are Faith No More.
After Evidence solo:
- Patton: People? Is this a metal meeting? A metal meeting? If so, put your hands up, put your hands up.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen we have a new song we'll be performing for you next. Everybody just have a seat for this one.
In Matador intro:
- Patton: Go ahead. Sit down. Sit! It's ok. What's gonna happen?
- Patton: Thank you. Everybody ok? It's ok, it's almost over. We want to thank you guys for suffering with us. OK? Just jah jah... thanks, no, thank you.
- Roddy: Thank you for being here.
- Patton: Yes, thank you. It's good!
- Roddy: All of you!
- Patton: It's good!
During Ashes to Ashes intro:
- Patton: One more song! Oh shit, two more songs. Fuck!
- Patton: OK. Now... we've got one more song.
- Roddy: It's a good one!
- Patton: Yeah, I think it's a good one.
- Roddy: It's really good!
- Patton: But, thanks you guys for sticking around, and, you know, being patient with us. Awesome, thank you. Really really sweet! Mwah mwah!
- Patton: Faith No More. Nameste. Thanks guys. Have a good night. Mwah!
Usual big stupid ending to Just A Man, turns into a little jam of the main Just A Man riff, before ending.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you so much guys. Appreciate it. Ciao ciao! Mwah!