Patton's voice has been struggling a little the last few shows, like he has a cold.
- Roddy: Hello! Good to be back. Thanks for having us.
- Patton: Last time we were here what happened?
- Bill: Skrillex played!
- Roddy: Where's the rain?
- Patton: Where any of you guys here when we played here last time.
- Patton: Oh yeah I can tell, your hair is still wet. Anyway, let's settle it down, ok?
[During 2012 Faith No More were billed to play Rock For People, but the show was cancelled due to a large storm]
Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Yes. Yes. The man with the hipster beard! What are you doin', what are you doin'?
- Patton: ... Come on! We're not gonna start the song unless you sing it. Come on, one note!
- Roddy: Beautiful, thank you
- Roddy: You guys are cool! Thanks for being here. Really, thank you. Makes me feel real good, thanks.
- Patton: Got one more song, one more. A new one! So act like you know what we're doing. Thanks for having us. Ciao ciao!
Before Sol Invictus:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you very much. You're such a nice audience, thanks so much, it means a lot. This is the fifth show on our tour that we've started and this one finally feels really right, it feels great to be here, thank so much.