- Patton: Viennese traditional music.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: What do you think Roddy, they look pretty fuckin...
- Roddy: Good yah!
- Patton: Sexy. Sexy motherfuckers. Yeah you especially in the Metallica shirt. I can see you looking at, it's ok. It's not very big though, I hate to disappoint.
- Roddy: You guys in the mood? Yeah you're in the mood! In das mood yah!
After Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. You motherfuckers are a pleasure. Thank you for being here.
- Roddy: More heavy! Heavy! You like the heavy stuff yah?! You like it hard?! ??? Yah ?? tough!
- Roddy: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen we play a new song now it's off our new record. You're gonna fuckin' love it.
- Patton: Thank you guys for listening to us. Appreciate it. I know you're impatient and you wanna see some real shit. But guess what? We're here to torture you!
- Patton: Thanks guys thank you.
Roddy: Vienna, it is a pleasure. Thank you for having us. You're so nice thank you. Thanks a lot.
Patton: We want to thank Metallica for having us. Nice guys. What you're booing fucking Metallica is that what you're doing? Tough guy. Who's doing that? Who booed Metallica, who? You, you fucking skin head. But you're wearing the fucking shirt. That's kinda weird. That means you wanna fuck one of the guys in the ass, dig? Fuck Metallica, no, I wanna, actually fuck Metallica. No? I can hook you up homes.
- Patton: Thanks a lot, brothers and sisters. Ciao ciao! Mwah!