Patton's voice is a little off tonight.
Patton stage dives multiple times during Evidence, from different parts of the stage.
Before Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: Thank you! I also thank you for coming to this show, when you should be watching the Warrior game. Who's winning? Warriors! So who's winning? You're gonna fucking tell me. Yeah put you phone in your ass. Fuckin'. This guy's checking. They're up one point. That's tension right there. Warriors are up one point people. Maybe I'll have to do a couple more stage dives for good luck. Actually, I don't know.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Well alright. Thank you. Anybody need some more gimp? I need more gimp in my life. Am I wrong? We'll see what happens. Anyway, are you guys ok?
- Crowd chants: Gimp gimp gimp!
- Roddy: Woo! What you looking at.
- Patton: Waiting for the gimp man!
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen you have been a pleasure.
- Patton: You guys want gimp? More gimp?!
- Roddy: hey hey hey hey
- Patton: I think so too.
- Bill: Let's do a little audience participation here. Gimp or no gimp? People have spoken.
- Patton: One more song, one more song right. It's a new one! And it's gimp friendly motherfucker. It's called "Superhero" - enjoy.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for a lovely evening. You guys are way better looking than the people from last night. No I'm serious, I'm serious, they were fucking ugly fuckers last night. I mean it, I don't know where they came from, I don't even know if they live here really...
- Patton: Moreland creek.
- Roddy: Maybe, it could have been an east bay thing, I don't know now how you people work. I don't live here any more, I don't know.
- Patton: I'm east bay! I just bought it. Anyway, two nights, amazing, thank you guys. Now, you're gonna pay for it.
In This Guy's intro:
- Patton: This is how we'll tell you goodbye
After This Guy's:
- Roddy: Thanks San Francisco. Thank you so much.
- Patton: Big love.
- Roddy: You've been a real pleasure. Thank you.