Patton is wearing leather belts on his face when he comes on stage.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Did the band HO99O9 make you happy? They made me fuckin' really, really horny. Give it up for HO99O9!
- Roddy: Nicely done Los Angeles Gimp gimp? I'm not sure if gimps exist in Los Angeles... I'm not sure.
- Bill: ??? next year??
- Patton: No, not you dude. Anybody feel like a gimp? This is the time to do it. I'm looking at a lot of scared faces. It's ok. Look, we're gonna sit up here, we're gonna do that note, you're wear a fucking mask, and I might fuck with you just a little bit, but that's it. Unfortunately it has to be a dude. Oh oh. I think I found him. Come on. Just be careful, climbing over the thing. *someone from the audience joins Patton on stage* You guys keep going. Are you gonna be cool? You gonna be cool? Don't fuckin' fuck with me. What, that's funny? Can you hold that note for a minute? Octave lower... can you hold it?
[Patton walks off, and around the whole stage, leaving the guy hanging. Tim comes out and puts a gimp mask on him. Patton finally returns and starts singing. Audience member sits in front of the drums and rocks out for the song.]
- Patton: We have one more song left.
- Roddy: He's telling the truth ladies and gentlemen. There's just one left, that's all we have in our repertoire.
- Patton: ?? Go see the Giants beat the Dodgers, as usual.
- Roddy: I don't know what that means, but you've been a beautiful audience.
- Bill: Thanks a lot guys. It was great.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: ... just blocks from here.
- Patton: Fuck yes.
- Roddy: And we would come to this theatre when it was a movie theatre, it was actually a movie theatre. And we would ride our bikes... they were like old-timey bikes with the big wheels. It was so long ago.
- Bill: Bruce Lee, "Enter The Dragon" I saw here.
- Patton: Hey hey grandma. Nice story grandma. What was it, what did you see?
- Bill: Enter The Dragon.
- Patton: That's kinda fucked up because all I'm talking about is the GIANTS!
- Bill: ???
- Roddy: Did anyone else see movies here when they were kids? Really, come on, no one? My mum is here, I know she... you saw movies here? Did you?
- Patton: OK, that I believe. She out there man?
- Roddy: My mother is yes.
- Patton: Can you see her?
- Roddy: Yeah, she's perched somewhere.
- Patton: This is for you Cat.
- Roddy: This is the title track of our new record coming out just ... ??
- Patton: ... yeah I know, yeah ...
- Roddy: So let's just set a mood. Forget everything you've heard tonight. Remove it from your head. Let's begin again.
After Separation Anxiety:
- Roddy: I'm proud of us you guys.
Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Hippy style! He's even more hippy than me, check him out! Check him out!
- Bill: This is a first time song.
- Patton: Wait wait wait wait. Since Puffy won't listen to us, say "Vamonos man!"