From Out On Nowhere "goodbye" changed to "Buenos noches!"
- Patton: Hi. We're Faith No More. Nice to meet ya. Been thirty years.
After Surprise! You're Dead! Roddy returns to the stage:
- Roddy: I know, I know. But I'm back, I'm back.
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings:
- Patton: How about you guys? I think they want to hear some Boz Scaggs.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Thanks guys, everybody ok? I don't mean you fuckers, I mean those fuckers. Suffering in the heat. It's so humid up there.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for having us here this evening. We all live here in Los Angeles? Do you? The outlying areas maybe [quickly lists Los Angeles suburbs]
- Patton: Whatever he just said.
- Patton: Looks like we got one more. Wohohohohoo!
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thanks for having us here, this is our third night here at the Wiltern.
- Patton: Fucking crazy, three nights?!
- Roddy: It's like we've practically moved in, thank you.
- Patton: Thanks for all the bands that played with us too. H09909, The Urinals, and tonight, Flattbush.
- Roddy: Thank you very much.
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen it's somebody's birthday?
[It's Bill's birthday]
- Patton: You want to sing it?
After This Guy's:
- Patton: Thank you guys! Take care huh? See you in thirty years!
- Roddy: Thanks so much Los Angeles. Thanks for a nice time. Thanks you.