The entirety of Sol Invictus played, except Rise Of The Fall.
- Roddy: Everybody ok? We're all pretty good? Nice? Good lookin' bunch of people out there. I can tell you guys floss huh?
- Patton: What are you guys doing back there, anything cool going on? I can't see a thing I don't have my glasses.
- Roddy: They look good.
- Bill: It's not that we don't trust you or anything.
- Patton: No no no, I just figured there was some sort of animal orgy...
After Surprise! You're Dead!:
- Roddy: Nicely done gentlemen. Good job.
- Patton: OK now you do some work.
- Roddy: Woah Coca Cola back there, I haven't see that. * Roddy is reacting to Puffy drinking a Coke *
- Patton: You drinking Coke? What are you having there huh?
- Roddy: ?? real soda pop.
In Midlife Crisis pause:
- Patton: You know when a dog doesn't understand what you're saying? * tilts head to side * Now you can do that to us? Go ahead, tilt your head sideways, come on. Turn your head sideways. Alright we can sit here all night if you wanna be fuckin' stubborn! Oh you wanna go this way, is that how you like it?
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Santa Ana, thank you. Big big big love for PHILM for playing with us tonight. And also Mexican Dubwiser, and you, if you wanna fuck with me, all day long bitch.
During We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Nice phones!
- * just before "Army Navy" Patton points at someone and yells "Idiot"
After We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thanks for having us tonight, it's been really nice. Thanks for being here.
During I Started A Joke intro:
- Patton: Let's end on a good note huh?
- Roddy: Let's. No cameras this song, no cameras, really, stop.
During I Started A Joke Patton grabs a bottle of water and dumps it on someone in the front row, "... and the joke is on she".