Before Midlife Crisis Patton challenges those riding the Ferris wheel to piss off it, "that's a standing challenge fuckers."
- Bill: ... so easy. You don't know what he's asking you to do.
- Roddy: I'm not kidding you though, last night in Sweden. No friends.
- Patton: Fuck that shit.
- Roddy: I'm just saying I didn't make any friends last night.
- Patton: Right?
- Roddy: Zero
- Patton: I have an idea. Check out the No Worries Motel over there.
- Roddy: Yeah I see it.
- Patton: Don't you think that you could like troll over there?
- Roddy: Alright. One of you sexy motherfuckers want gonna meet me over that hotel after the set?
- Patton: All the freeky Fins! No Worries Motel! On us!
- Roddy: I will fuckin' be there alright! Make me.
- Patton: On that note. Channel your inner Zen. Come on. We're your fucking yoga instructors tonight. Faith No More yoga. Ok? What's the first step of fucking yoga? Besides being naked? Chanting....
- Roddy: Feel it feel it feel it...
- Patton: Go ahead, channel it. We're not gonna start the song until you feel it.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Alright let's end on a nice note ok? Coz it looks like it's about to rain out there. hehehe. I'm just kidding! This will make you happy ok? Thanks you guys again for listening really appreciate it. And I hope we'll see you again, last time was far too long.