- Patton: Thank you. How are you sexy Swedes?
- Roddy: Sexy is right. What is it about you people?
- Patton: "You people"
- Roddy: Fuckin' good lookin' bunch of people.
- Patton: I'd fuck 'em. I'd fuck ya!
- Roddy: I'd fuck ya too. Each and every one of ya. Got any takers?
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: So this is your guys summer time?
- Patton: Yeah it's blazing out here?
- Roddy: What do you do in the winter? It's gold? You guys cold? It's hard to get a read what's going on here. You're cold, but you're happy?
- Patton: Yeah!
- Roddy: Oh, ok.
- Patton: And they're also laughing at us.
- Roddy: Yes. I feel like me in particular. But I'm good, let's go! We're gonna do another song.
- Patton: More music!
- Roddy: We wrote this one.
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Thank you.
- Patton: Still feelin' sexy?
- Roddy: Cold and sexy. Fuckin' Swedes. Cold and sexy people.
- Patton: You? I see you. Show me your tits boy. No no no, I mean really. Come on, one nipple.
- Patton: Woo. How you guys doin'?
- Roddy: Thanks for spending your afternoon evening with us.
- Patton: We realise you have a lot of choices out there. And we appreciate your business.
- Roddy: Thanks, it's been fun to be back, thanks for having us.
- Patton: Yeah, right on guys, awesome to see you.
- Roddy: It's nice to see you all again.
- Patton: Thanks again everybody, appreciate it. Take it easy.
- Roddy: Thanks a lot.
- Roddy: Thanks you guys. Really a bunch. Thank you so much.
- Patton: Alright who's bored out there? Who's fucking bored? I hear there's some bored people over here. Yeah? So what are you waiting for? Why are you there?
- Roddy: Look at this guy right here and that girl, you in the Muse sweatshirt. I got issue with you, smile.
- Patton: See, it isn't that hard.
- Roddy: They'll be on in a minute. Just enjoy this while you're here. Right?
- Patton: Look at the American clowns. Woohoohoo! Feel better now?
- Roddy: Thanks for being here.
- Patton: Sorry we had to pick somebody out. Anybody else? Anybody else fucking bored? Huh huh huh?!
- Roddy: Oh listen to that... (dance drum beat)
- Patton: Oh yeah!
- Roddy: Shit yes, why not.
- Patton: Pump, pump the jam, pump it up. That's all we had to do. OK, next time we'll open the show with that.
After We Care A Lot:
- Patton: All you guys, all you. Cheers. Thanks for sticking around. Mwah.
- Roddy: Thanks a lot.