During The Crab Song intro, Patton: "This song is dedicated to GG Allen. Let's have a moment of silence for GG Allen, who unfortunately passed away on the toilet this morning. Jim silence, just for a second... OK, go ahead, go head..."
Midlife Crisis pause, Patton: "Silly! Stop it, singing and dancing, you silly people. Silly Silly."
Before A Small Victory:
- Roddy: Thank you very much. What's new, you guys good?
- Bill: Anything we can help you with?
- Roddy: Heard any good rumours lately?
- Patton: Got to be something
- Roddy: It's all true. Jim is gay.
- Patton: Everybody's quitting, it's all over. Woo! It feels great! I admit it!
Before Edge Of The World, Patton: "You guys go on any rides today? What's the best one? Did you go on the one where everything spins around, then you stick to the walls? Ever see anyone vomit in one of those? Guess what it does?"
Before Falling To Pieces:
- Bill: This is the last time you'll ever hear this song again.
- Patton: Prophetic words from Bill Gould! Fuckin' A!
- Roddy: *screams* Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!
Before Jizzlobber, Patton: "It's warm, and it's yellow, and it's all for me. Thank you darling, for this fine yellow fluid... it's all for me, it's all for me, it's all for me!"