From Out Of Nowhere last "goodbye" changed to "auf wiedersehen", after which Patton stage drives into the crowd.
- Patton: Danke Schoen. Wiesen OK? OK!?! Alright, alright... Then bark like a dog for me. Bark like a fuckin' dog.
- Bill: Thanks to you guys out there for sticking around in the rain aright.
- Patton: This next song goes out to the people in the back! I think they're just trying to sober up. They're not even listening.
- Patton: You guys should come up here and sing. I suck. I SUCK!
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Wow
- Roddy: Bravo Wiesen, bravo bravo bravo
- Patton: You guys just wanna come up here and sing, I mean I'll take the night off
- Bill: That was fucking great
- Patton: Jesus, not only do you sing better than me, you look better than me. You guys wanna come up here and sing. Look man I can go home I don't give a fuck. How about you. It's like Big Bird over there just kinda looking at me? What are you looking at? What what what?
Midlife Crisis Sir Duke interlude is very very slow.
- Roddy: Ben or Joke? A rat, or Australia? Do you like rats or do you like Australia, you have a choice.
- Ben: Australia, rats?
- Patton: Michael Jackson or the Bee Gees motherfuckers.
- Roddy: Michael Jackson?
- Patton: Michael Jackson, show of hands? The Bee Gees? Well that sucks because we're gonna play a Michael Jackson song right now.
- Roddy: You wanna hear the fucking Bee Gees?
- Patton: Fucking assholes. I knew you didn't have good taste. Fucking motherfuckers. Look we're here for you, we'll play whatever you want! We're a house band. Yeah yeah yeah what are you... why are you licking your lips you asshole don't look at me.
During Ben Patton rides a security guard along the front of stage, stage diving at the end.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: You guys are fantastic. Thank you for being here.
- Bill: Seriously, you guys kicked our ass.
- Patton: Thank you. You, kicked, our, ass.
- Roddy: You kicked this ass of a band.
- Patton: This ass of a band. Yeah. I'm not I understand that. Yeah yeah, can I buy you a... I don't know.. an omelette?
- Roddy: Can we buy you a drink after the show?
- Patton: ... like some ice? Would you like that? What's your name? Where should we go? Donde where where... No no. No Mr. Sign ball? No. Where should we have a drink? Where should we buy you a drink? Where? Oh, at this guy's house? Oh look, yeah yeah ok.
- Bill: Yes, the man right here.
- Patton: Do you mine telling everyone where you live? Your address. Where do you live. No, Austria is kinda general. Where do you live? Come on fat boy, tell me.
At the end of Just A Man Patton dives off a speaker into Puffy's drums.
After Just A Man:
- Roddy: Thanks very much you guys it's been a lot of fun. Thanks so much.
Before Edge of the World:
- Patton: Anyway, everybody else ok except for this fucking bitch?! Very good. We're very happy to be here. We're actually having a good time, it's weird! And it's all because of you! It's true. Normally we don't have a crowd that's so... happy! You guys seem really fuckin' happy! Alright so we've got a fuckin' love song for you. Some sexy shit. Ok? So bare with us. You got it? You wanna snap your fingers, you wanna like dance around, do what you got to do?
During Mark Bowen someone throws money at Patton, "You want to throw money at me, throw it in my fucking mouth bitch."