- Patton: Thank you!
- Roddy: Yes yes yes! And a happy Mardi Gras to you Sydney.
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: Damn it's been a long day!
- Roddy: You're not tired are ya?
- Bill: I mean we're all going out tonight after this right? Save your energy.
- Patton: Where we going Bill?
- Roddy: You know where we're going.
- Bill: Where are we going?
- Patton: Yeah but I want you to say it.
- Roddy: Y'all want to meet at Chat Roulette?
- Bill?: Chat Roulette baby see you there
- Patton:... been to Chat Roulette dot com? One of the most fucked up things I've ever seen online.
- Roddy: We'll be there after the show.
- Patton: We'll be there! We could meet! Hey hey hey, raise your hands. Who's going to Chat Roulette after the show?
- Roddy: Shit yes!
- Bill: Fuck yeah!
- Roddy: I'm there and I'm not gonna be wearing this if you know what I mean.
- Patton: You know it's like gambling. You're chatting and it's like gambling, you never who you're gonna get. So I'll see you there.
- Patton: ahhh, it's like an oasis in the dessert. Hey, hey asshole, fucker, spray me!
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Damn, somebody's a little aggregated over there
Midlife Crisis stops to let the crowd sing:
- Patton: Nicely done, but the wrong song.
*Patton whistles Popcorn*
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: You guys cooling down?
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Well well well. You guys having an ok time? You've been pretty patient with us. It's impressive.
- Roddy: And thank you for that Sydney!
- Patton: Yeah. Ok, you've sat around in the fucking hot stinking sun all fucking day to listen to this shit?! Hey where's the guy with the water cannon? Bring it back. That was you? You... fucking sadistic bastard. Anyway we thank you guys for sticking around man. Uh huh.
Returning for encore:
- Roddy: Thank you, we're back! This is what we refer to in show as an encore. We go away, you cheer, and we return, victors! Thank you so much. *Tiger growl noise*
Chariots of Fire intro includes ole ole ole sample and Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi.
End of show:
- Patton: Thanks Sydney. Next time? Tomorrow!