After Land Of Sunshine, Patton: "Nice to meet you Sydney. It's been a minute right? Well it's nice to see you again I have guess. Right? Look at you! Jesus Christ. You're not even wearing diapers like us!"
- Roddy: Let me slip into something a little more comfortable.
- Patton: That's what I'm talking about.
- Roddy: Nice and wet up here, how you guy's doing? Y'all wet? You guys are wet?
During Evidence, "Right now I'd like to give away a copy of Faith No More's brand new album"
- Patton: Thank you, everybody feel ok?
- Roddy: Y'all lubed up?
- Patton: Yeah yeah, you all greasy yet?
- Roddy: Everybody feeling loose and easy?
- Patton: Greasy motherfuckers! You've got to be greasy! Alright...
- Patton: Hardy har har. Speaking of hardy har har I'd like you to send out a very very special thanks to Mr Neil Hamburger! Give him a big round of applause people. I mean he flew all the way from Sumatra to play for you tonight.
- Roddy: And while we're at it, E.O.D.M thank you very much!
- Patton: E.O.D.M. from the Ivory Coast. They flew all the way from the Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Excellent Sydney. Excellent. I don't mean us. I mean you. Whatever it is that you do out there, you're doing it very well.
- Roddy: That's right. Good work.
- Patton: Right? I'd say so. But you know what they say?
- Roddy: oooo! End of the road people.
- Patton: Was that supposed to be a car screech? *SCREECH* OK. Let's all head to King's motherfucking Cross after the show what do you say huh? Lap dances on me.
On returning for encore:
- Roddy: Thank you so much Sydney. Thanks, it's nice to be here thanks for having us.
- Patton: You guys are from fucking Sydney. And we like it here!
- Roddy: We're moving here...
- Patton: Can we be your house band?
- Roddy: Sweet as Sydney. Hey Chaz.... I was gonna say, dim the lights.
- Roddy: Sweet as Chaz...
- Patton: Sweet as Chaz... This could be an audience participation song if you so deem it? Is that what we used to do? It was only you know, fucking 20 years ago... I'm getting old goddammit. OK. I think I remember it, bare with me.
Edge Of The World lyrics change, "That I'm 50 years older"
After Digging The Grave, Patton: "Sydney, we are gonna see ya. Thanks for sticking around. Thanks for Eagles, Neil Hamburger. And we will see you, when we see you."
On returning for second encore, Patton: "You guys are out of your fucking minds. You want more of this shit?! Okay. But remember it was your decision."