From Out Of Nowhere "goodbye" changed to "Adios amigos!"
- Patton: Perth?! Is that still you?
During Evidence, Patton sings "wash it away" then:
- Patton: Security, security, wash it away! Where are the fucking water guns, you fucking bums. What do you think you're fucking night's over. Squirt my ass. Actually, squirt my dick first, thank you. Now squirt these guys who really need it. Give them some water. They've been here all fuckin' day.
During Easy intro:
- Patton: You guys sound mad? It's a chance to rest, take advantage of it.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: I'm thinking maybe a set like this could have aged some of you, no? I mean, look, let's be honest here. Most of you fuckers are younger than our drummers hair. Show 'em, show 'em.
- Roddy: It's not a joke.
- Patton: Trying to bond here... This might do it, a little local fucking flavour.
Before Ugly In The Morning:
- Patton: You like that shit Perth? You like that shit? Then you're gonna love this.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: ... and PS, I'm wearing lipgloss.
- Patton: Fucking clean baby.