MC Neil Hamburger:
22.00: Faith No More
- Roddy: San Francisco, good evening!
- Patton: What's percolatin'?
- Roddy: Everyone good? You look really good San Francisco. Really good.
- Patton: San Francisco looking real good tonight!
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, let's stop for one second and just acknowledge the fact that we haven't played in San Francisco in 13 years. Thank you very much this is quite an evening for us. Thank you for being here.
- Patton: It's kinda stupid right? Thanks for coming!
- Patton: Very fucking good! Who knew hipsters could sing? Just kidding... Hey! Fucking... San Francisco... I mean. I see a girl with an 80s tunnel haircut. Can I get a spotlight? Can I get a spotlight? How old are you? I'm not like... you know... using this as an example as to how old we are! Can you guys see that? That's like... Sex In The City Shit.... MILForama.
- Roddy: Looks better than me.
- Patton: I'll stop there...
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you San Francisco. You fuckers. You fuckers.
- Roddy: Thanks for clapping!
- Patton: Yeah, I mean that in the best way, you fuckers. Hey let's thank some other fuckers huh? Neil Hamburger, fucker.
- Roddy: Thank you Neil.
- Patton: Let's thank Joe Pop-O-Pie.
- Roddy: Thank you Pop-O-Pie.
- Patton: Fucker... And
- Roddy: And thank you the Tranyshack Dancers.
- Patton: Superfuckers!
- Roddy: How was that San Francisco? You all love that I know.
- Patton: Thanks you guys.
- Bill: Any of you people here not from San Francisco?
- Patton: No way, wait wait start over. I don't know if he spoke that the same way as I'm gonna say it. Who is from San Francisco, raise your hand... don't yell, just raise your hand.
- Roddy: Who's from... I want to know who is from out of town...
- Patton: Shit. That's fucked up man.
- Roddy: Serious?
- Bill: Hey, America is a great place
- Patton: We're trying to do some home town show and it's a bunch of fucking foreigners.
- Roddy: Tourists! Tourists is what they are!
On returning for encore:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, we're back!
- Patton: Goddamit
- Roddy: I don't mean the big picture we're back. I just meant like, we left, and we're back! No like Faith No More is back! We left the stage, and we're back!
- Patton: That sounds good to me. Hey ah... Do you guys know how to ah... sing? I mean in the European sense. Any soccer fans in the building? Then you'll know this... If I figure out how to do it. Well guess what? There goes that joke, anybody want a souvenir?
* Patton's ole ole ole sample is broken, so he sings it *
Patton forgets the lyrics a little in both We Care A Lot and This Guy's In Love With You.